Your Form Submission Has Been Successfully Received!
Thank you for your inquiry. You will receive a response to the email address you provided within 24 hours. For immediate assistance please call our main office at +1 (616) 494-9974 during business hours (8am-5pm EST).
Check out some other applications our cameras are typically used for here!
Why Choose Holland Vision Systems?
Holland Vision System is an American designer and manufacturer of camera systems for material handling and other industrial applications. We have been in business more than 20 years and have gained valuable, specialized experience with a great variety of applications.
- We make the effort to understand your needs. We take the time and ask questions until we are clear about what visibility issues you have. We don’t just sell you a camera system and make you figure out how to use it.
- We develop product and can configure camera systems as needed. We have a broad portfolio (approaching 10,000 part numbers!) so we probably already have the right system available, but if not, we can usually create a new system design for you.
- For manufacturers wanting to build a camera system into their product, we go to great lengths to choose or develop the right equipment for their needs. We can tailor most features of our systems and we will work with your team to ensure that the camera system will smoothly integrate into your product and manufacturing processes.
- We service what we sell. We don’t make you replace an entire camera system if you damage one part. We can repair most parts if they are damaged, saving you money.
- We write owner’s manuals so they are complete and understandable, with material handling applications in mind. You will get better instructions than you might receive from other suppliers – two or three pages of broken English written for an automotive application.
- We answer the phone. We are located in the Midwest U.S., in the Eastern time zone. Someone is normally available to answer calls for several hours after our closing time of 5:00pm.