W7-TH Rear View
Camera and monitor systems have been installed in many types of vehicles to allow the operator to see hidden areas – increasing safety and decreasing the risk of causing damage. Only fairly recently has this technology been applied to Material Handing applications, but its benefits have been quickly recognized.
Our W7-TH system is an advanced model particularly suited to forklift installations. The camera’s turret-style body allows it to be mounted on vertical, horizontal, or angled surfaces. It produces a state-of-the art 720p high-resolution image. The monitor and camera are both in cast-metal housings for rugged durability.
The W7-TH camera system provides the operator with a 720p AHD high-definition image of areas they need to watch.
- The monitor and camera are sealed against moisture, dirt and grime so they are perfect for indoor/outdoor applications. Both have die-cast metal housings. The monitor has no mechanical switches to clog or wear out.
- The monitor can accept three cameras (a larger version of the monitor can accept four camera signals with split-screen). It can automatically display the image from a rear-view camera when the truck is shifted into reverse, hands-free!
- Camera systems are offered in a variety of affordable configurations so we are sure to have just the right model to meet your needs.
– Specs –
|Technology||Digital IPS Display|
|Display Size||7″ (17.8cm) Diagonal|
|Housing||Cast Aluminum, Black Finish|
|Signal Format||NTSC / PAL / AUTO|
|Number of Pixels||1024 RGB (W) x 600 (H)|
|Shock & Vibration||5G|
|Brightness/Cont.||450 nits; 450:1|
|Connections||3 Camera Inputs, 2 Trigger Wire|
|Power||Voltage Options Available, 16W|
|Temperature||-20ºF – 158ºF (-29ºC – 70ºC)|
|Dimensions|| 7.7 x 5.5 x 1.3 in.|
(194 x 140 x 32 mm)
|Sensor||1/3″ CMOS AR0130|
|Picture Elements||NTSC; 1280H x 960V pixels|
|Lens|| 2.1mm (115º Degree Horz.) Standard,|
Lens Options Available
|Shock & Vibration||10G|
|S/N Ratio||48dB Min. (AGC off)|
|Min. Illumination||0.5 Lux F2.0/ 0.0 Lux IR (850nm)|
|Housing||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Power Supply||Voltage Options Available, 2.2W|
|Operating Temp||-20ºF – 140ºF (-29ºC – +60ºC)|
|Weather Resistant||Yes, IP67|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 2.1 x 2.8 in. (94 x 54 x 70 mm)|
|Video Cable||Cabled and Wireless Systems Available|
The standard camera kit includes everything needed for most LP-powered forklifts. HVS offers many configurable options so we can also tailor a camera system to meet your needs perfectly.
- Integrated white or IR (Infrared) LED lighting
- Cameras with higher or lower lens magnification
- Larger monitors with split-screen layout
- Alternate camera types
- Monitors with integrated video recorders
- Voltage converters for electric forklifts
- Monitor mounts for installation in cabs
- Add-on camera kits for fork-view, wired or wireless
- Magnetic mounting kits for cameras
- Camera guards for several mounting locations
The Integra is a full-featured wireless camera system with easy bolt-on installation and 100-hour battery life