With constant advances in technology, evolving customer needs, and unique applications many of our systems are built-to-order. If we don’t have an existing model that does what you need, we are able to configure a new camera system based on the type of forklift and attachment you are using, what kind of loads you’re handling, the operating environment, temperature, fleet size and type, the view you want, and any other goals you have to produce the perfect solution.
Need help with the perfect camera system for your application?
Contact us today and we’d be happy to quote the right camera or configure a system for your specific application, desired view, operating environment, and budget.
Our camera options include (but are not limited to) :
- Laser integrated with camera module
- Wireless systems
- Monitor size – 5″, 7″, 10.2″, 15″
- Camera cable options – Mast Cable, Cable through Hydraulic Line, Fixed Cable, Coil Cable
- Cameras with white LEDs for areas with dim lighting
- Camera lenses ranging from super-wide to high magnification
- Miniature cameras – 3″ x 2″ x 1″
- Stainless steel cameras
- Input voltages from 9-80 VDC
- Split-screen monitor
- Recording – on-board and network-connected
- Automatic backup/2nd camera switching
- Stand-alone battery systems, with 110VAC charger or charge from the forklift supply
- Camera guard (several styles)
- Multiple cameras – 2 or more
- Camera locations – carriage bottom, fork side, back rest, mast bottom, mast top, mast front, within mast, rear view, combinations
- Protective lens film system for cameras used in very dirty environments such as foundries
- Other customizable options
But with our constant developments and integration of the newest technologies we are happy to tailor products to your unique application.
With a few main goals including improving operational efficiency, decreasing risk of safety incidents, improving operator ergonomics, and reducing damage to products and warehouse equipment we can surely help find the right solution for you.
Let's Build Something Together
HVS welcomes the opportunity to work with original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to help integrate camera systems into their products.
Eliminating visibility issues for operators will make your equipment easier and safer to use and will remove a possible barrier to purchase. HVS is able to design camera systems to integrate with your equipment, support its application, and suit its operating environment.
We have been in business more than 25 years.
We don't just sell you a camera system and make you figure out how to use it.
We develop product and can configure camera systems as needed.
We can special design a system to fuse into your product and manufacturing process.
For manufacturers wanting to build a camera system into their product, we go to great lengths to choose or develop the right equipment for their needs. We can tailor most features of our systems and we will work with your team to ensure that the camera system will smoothly integrate into your product and manufacturing processes.