M7W-D Wireless Rear View
Many customers prefer using wireless camera systems in rear-view applications because they offer great flexibility in where the camera and monitor can be mounted.
The wireless circuitry is integrated inside the camera and monitor housings in the latest generation of Holland Vision Systems wireless products, making installation simpler and easier than ever.
The M7W-D camera system provides the operator with a high-quality image showing his work area.
- The weather-resistant monitor and camera are sealed against moisture, dirt and grime so they are perfect for indoor/outdoor applications. The monitor has no mechanical switches to clog or wear out.
- The monitor can connect with two cameras (a larger version of the monitor can accept four camera signals) and can display them in a full-screen or side-by-side split-screen layout. It can automatically display a rear-view camera when the truck is shifted into reverse, hands-free!
- Camera systems are offered in a variety of affordable configurations and we are sure to have just the right model to meet your needs.
– Specs –
|Technology||TFT Active Matrix LED LCD|
|Display Size||7″ (17.8cm) Diagonal 16:9|
|Housing||Plastic & Die Cast Aluminum, Black|
|Signal Format||NTSC/PAL Auto Sensing|
|Number of Pixels||800(W) x RGB x 480 (H)|
|Shock & Vibration||4G|
|Split Screen||Yes, 1 Camera, 2 Camera|
|Brightness/Contrast||400 nits; 500:1|
|Power Requirements||Voltage Options Available, 5W|
|Operating Temp.||-4ºF – 140ºF (-20ºC – 60ºC)|
|Dimensions|| 8.5 x 6.5 x 2.5 in.|
(216 x 166 x 64 mm)
|Weight||1.8 lb. (0.8 kg)|
|Controls||Touch-Button, Power, L/R U/D, OSD|
|Sensor||1/4″ DF-8275 Color CMOS|
|Picture Elements||NTSC; 640H x 480V pixels|
|Lens||2.8mm F2.0 (Lens Options Available)|
|Shock & Vibration||10G|
|S/N Ratio||48dB Min. (AGC off)|
|Min. Illumination||0.00 Lux (IR / White LED)|
|Housing||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Power Supply||11-32VDC, 2.0W|
|Operating Temp||-4ºF – +140ºF (-20ºC – 60ºC)|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 2.8 x 2.3 in. (89x 72 x 59 mm)|
|Transmit Power||10 dbm|
System options include:
- Rechargeable battery packs for the camera or monitor
- Cameras with white or IR (Infrared) LED lighting
- Cameras with higher or lower lens magnification
- Larger monitors
- Alternate camera types
- Monitors with integrated video recorders
- Voltage converters for electric forklifts
- Battery chargers powered from the forklift
- Monitor mounts for installation in cabs
- Add-on camera kits for fork-view (See the Integra page)
- Camera guards for several mounting locations
The IDVR-TR System includes one to four weatherproof high-resolution cameras, a full-featured DVR, hard drive, PC software to enable automatic backups and live viewing (no subscription required), and accessories.
The SDDVR2-TH System includes one to four weatherproof high-resolution cameras, a DVR, cables and accessories. SD cards in a variety of sizes are available.
The Integra is a full-featured wireless camera system with easy bolt-on installation and 100-hour battery life