The Integra System
The Integra is a full-featured wireless camera system with easy bolt-on installation and 100-hour battery life.
The Integra provides the operator with a high-quality image of his work area. A forward-facing camera is mounted in line with the fork blades where it will get a good view of the pallet pockets. Forklift operators will be able to handle pallets more quickly with less chance of damage, and improved safety.
The Integra kit is a complete wireless camera system with a rechargeable lithium battery powering the camera. The standard camera system includes everything needed for most forklift models, including a heavy-duty monitor mount that clamps to the overhead guard.
- The system is suitable for counterbalance and reach trucks with ITA hook-type forks. Camera mount sizes are available for Class 2A, 3A, 3B and 4A fork carriages.
- Installation is fast and easy – the camera, shutoff control, antenna, and battery holder are preassembled into a single, bolt-on module.
- An automatic shutoff is integrated into the camera assembly so that the camera turns on, hands-free, whenever the forks are raised and turns off when the forks are lowered. The sensor dramatically increases the amount of time between battery charges to 100 hours or more.
- The two-channel LCD monitor can display the camera images in full-screen or side-by-side split-screen. A rear-view camera can be added easily.
- The camera is available with built-in white LED lighting for use in dimly-lit warehouses and with an integrated green-line laser. Weatherproof models, larger monitors with four channels, and monitors with recording are available.
- Many parts are American-made
|Technology||TFT Active Matrix LED LCD|
|Display Size||7″ (17.8cm) Diagonal 16:9|
|Housing||Plastic & Die Cast Aluminum, Black|
|Signal Format||NTSC/PAL Auto Sensing|
|Number of Pixels||800(W) x RGB x 480 (H)|
|Shock & Vibration||4G|
|Split Screen||Yes, 1 Camera, 2 Camera|
|Brightness/Contrast||400 nits; 500:1|
|Power Requirements||Voltage Options Available, 5W|
|Operating Temp.||-4ºF – 140ºF (-20ºC – 60ºC)|
|Dimensions|| 8.5 x 6.5 x 2.5 in.|
(216 x 166 x 64 mm)
|Weight||1.8 lb. (0.8 kg)|
|Controls||Touch-Button, Power, L/R U/D, OSD|
|Sensor||1/4″ DF-8275 Color CMOS|
|Picture Elements||NTSC; 640H x 480V pixels|
|Lens||2.8mm F2.0 (Lens Options Available)|
|Shock & Vibration||10G|
|S/N Ratio||48dB Min. (AGC off)|
|Min. Illumination||0.00 Lux (IR / White LED)|
|Housing||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Power Supply||11-32VDC, 2.0W|
|Operating Temp||-4ºF – +140ºF (-20ºC – 60ºC)|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 2.8 x 2.3 in. (89x 72 x 59 mm)|
The standard Integra camera system kit includes everything needed for installation on most LP-powered forklifts. HVS also offers many additional features that can make the system work better in your application.
- Cameras with an integrated green-line laser
- Spare batteries and chargers
- Rear-view camera addition kit
- Cameras with higher or lower lens magnification
- Larger monitors
- Monitors with video recording
- Alternate camera types
- Voltage converters for electric forklifts
- Fully weatherproof models
- Cameras with white LED lighting built-in
- Battery chargers powered from the forklift
- Monitor mounts for installation in enclosed forklift cabs
The IDVR-TR System includes one to four weatherproof high-resolution cameras, a full-featured DVR, hard drive, PC software to enable automatic backups and live viewing (no subscription required), and accessories.
The SDDVR2-TH System includes one to four weatherproof high-resolution cameras, a DVR, cables and accessories. SD cards in a variety of sizes are available.
The Integra is a full-featured wireless camera system with easy bolt-on installation and 100-hour battery life