Lift Tractor Applications
Without a solution in place:
- Operators cannot see their forks when inserting them into pallet or bin pockets.
- Even with operators’ best efforts, damage to containers and product occurs regularly.
- Higher personnel costs result from having to use a spotter to guide the tractor operator.
- Work proceeds slowly since operators must be more careful.
Using an HVS camera system:
- The operator can place his forks accurately into the pockets of pallets and bins, choosing suitable fork height and aim.
- Installation is easy thanks to HVS’s wireless camera systems with weatherproof batteries.
- HVS monitors can be programmed to display a front-facing camera to help with fork placement by default, then automatically switch to display the image from a backup camera when the tractor is shifted into reverse gear.
- Product damage and safety incidents decrease.
Warehouses often have narrow aisles, tall racking, and double-deep racking in order to store a higher volume of products. It is difficult for forklift operators to judge the height of their forks when picking from an upper rack level. Double-deep racking presents an additional challenge because operators must insert their forks without seeing the pallet when picking from the rear layer.
Rolls of material are often very large and can block the forklift operator’s view, making it difficult to maneuver the forklift. Rolls are easily damaged or soiled, causing scrap loss. It is difficult for the operator to place the ends of the roll core into rack receptacles without cameras to help.
Maneuvering a forklift is difficult since it requires driving in reverse for most jobs due to the load obstructing the frontal view. Rear-end steering makes the forklift take tight turns in the front but swing wide in the back.
Let's Build Something Together
HVS welcomes the opportunity to work with original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to help integrate camera systems into their products.
Eliminating visibility issues for operators will make your equipment easier and safer to use and will remove a possible barrier to purchase. HVS is able to design camera systems to integrate with your equipment, support its application, and suit its operating environment.
We have been in business more than 25 years.
We don't just sell you a camera system and make you figure out how to use it.
We develop product and can configure camera systems as needed.
We can special design a system to fuse into your product and manufacturing process.
For manufacturers wanting to build a camera system into their product, we go to great lengths to choose or develop the right equipment for their needs. We can tailor most features of our systems and we will work with your team to ensure that the camera system will smoothly integrate into your product and manufacturing processes.